Have you ever followed a brand where the community manager:
- Puts up an image on Facebook, with no content, no call to action, no story, just an emoticon wink or an “LOL?”
- Tweets out links but very little else?
- Makes statements with every update, but doesn’t ask questions or invite participation?
- Keeps days and weeks old announcements pinned to the top of a blog or Facebook page so no one can see new content?
- Posts off topic content not everyone in the community can relate to?
- Ignores community questions?
- Is friendly to all on the outside but creates community drama behind the scenes?
That’s not engaging.
That is all.
[easyazon_image add_to_cart=”default” align=”left” asin=”1430249951″ cloaking=”default” height=”160″ localization=”default” locale=”US” nofollow=”default” new_window=”default” src=”http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41C-geAe1ZL._SL160_.jpg” tag=”allinfoab0932-20″ width=”107″]