2010 was an interesting year for Kommein, and for me. In the busy-ness of running a blog network, I sort of let this blog fall to the wayside. However, in the spring, Kommein found it’s mojo again, I sold my blog network, accepted a job with BlogWorld and began blogging here full force. I’d like to share the top posts of 2010, especially for some of our new friends who may not feel like digging through the blog to find the good stuff (though I hope it’s all good stuff.)
Kommein was quoted and linked to at Business Week, Read, Write, Web, Forbes and others. On a personal note, I was proud to make Kikolani’s list of fearsome women in blogging. To say 2010 has been a rewarding year for Kommein, and for me as a blogger, is an understatement.
Check out the top posts of 2010:
The Social Networks
- 10 Ways to Rock Your Facebook Campaign
- Protected Tweets: The Good and the Bad
- 5 Reasons Why Foursquare Isn’t Dumb
- Confessions of a Prolific Tweeter
- Why Your Business Needs Facebook Now
- Shaming Unfollowers: Should We Really Take it So Personally?
- What’s in a Facebook Like?
- How foursquare Can Help Reward Existing Customers and Bring in New Business
- Vanity Retweets: Are You Guilty?
- Facebook Friends: How to Say No to the Boss
- Do You Follow Friday?
Jobs and Careers
Business & Networking
- Why Elevator Pitches Don’t Work
- How to Do Conference Sponsorships the Right Way
- 7 Tips for Going from Unproductive to Kicking Ass and Taking Names
- How to Burn a Bridge in Three Easy Steps
- Tones and Inferences: 10 Tips for Carefully Choosing Words
- 6 Tips for Building an Offline Network
- Business Cards: How Important Are They?
- Who Are You With?
Rants, Raves and Reflections
- In Defense of Mom Bloggers: A Rebuttal
- 21 Awesome Holiday Gifts for Bloggers
- On Playing the Woman Card
- On Playing the Friend Card
- 4 Types of Rivals and What You Can Learn from Them
- 30 Truly Useful Blogs for Bloggers
- 10 Things the Non Bloggers Don’t Understand
- 25 Ways to Monetize Your Blog
- 20 Hysterical Time Suck Blogs
- How to Blog the Zombie Apocalypse
- Are Bloggers Giving Too Much Away?
- 5 Things Keeping Readers Away (That You May Not Think About)
- The 10 Commandments of Blogging
- 10 Tips for Using Your Competition to Become a Better Blogger
- Headline vs. Content: Does the Carpet Match the Drapes?
- Stats & Analytics for the Technically Challenged Blogger
- How Paper.li Can Become an Attractive Option for Bloggers
- The Patrick Swayze Rules of Community Management
- 10 More Tried and True Rules of Online Community Management
- How Air Conditioning Changed the Way We Socialize
- Why You Can’t Overestimate the Importance of Community
- Is Social Media Causing Us to Lose Our Professionalism?
- 5 Things Learned from Ramon DeLeon at BlogWorld
- 25 Social Media How To’s, Resources, Tutorials & Lessons25 Free Online Social Media Classes
- Stop Trying to Measure Social Media: 10 Things You Should Measure Instead
- 5 Social Media Myths: Busted
What were your favorite blog pots of 2010 – here or elsewhere? Share in the comments. Also, if you have a favorite social media blogger, show him or her how much you like their stuff by voting for them in the Top 10 Social Media Blogs for 2010.